His LiFe
Thursday, July 13, 2006
10:37 PM
I'm back to update..
it's my-way|`
Another silat comp goin on currently..
IVP Silat @ NYP..
Chances of me getting GOLD?
Yeah.. Look damn great...hehe
Well.. its just that getting a gold in IVP looks a formality...
since I have been on the momentum going thru vigorous trainings
and recently, fighting in recent PSK..
with the experience knowing how to employ tactics in matches...
Yeah..
Well.. I'm proud of the team..
Most pesilats won in the first week..
There are some who lost..
But to give them praises to some.. they deserved it..
This comin weekend... Quarterfinals & Semifinals..
Well.. I'm just hopin to get past these two stages..
and reached the final the following week.. Insyallah..
Well.. this is my swansong IVP..
Since I didn get gold in this year PSK.. bronze instead..
well perhaps the gold in IVP would be at least, the best send-off..
before I'm enlisted soon..